- You want to manufacture series or individual components for a laboratory device, an electronic device or similar from ceramics?
- You need high-quality ceramic spare parts?
- Your current suppliers no longer manufacture ceramic insulators?
- The ceramic moulds are in need of repair or have been lost?
- Tool refurbishing isn’t worthwhile or is too expensive?
Unfortunately, glass, porcelain or steatite are only suitable to a limited extent for solving these problems.
The ideal material for it is called:
We are configured to manufacture workpieces for you – from complicated individual manufacturing up to small series.
STUMATIT is a natural stone! (pyrophyllite, AL-silicate).
The raw material is available from us in blocks of 260 x 260 x 260mm.
It can be used in accordance with your specifications to manufacture all shapes (waves, squares, discs, finished parts, etc.).
Advantages of STUMATIT:
- Lowest loss when burning!
- High resistance to wear
- Chemical resistance to most acids and alkaline solutions
- No expensive tools or moulds required
- Complex shaping realisable in small series
- Drilling, milling, turning, filing
- Narrower tolerances possible, like for comparable ceramic materials
- Sharp-edged, dimensionally stable contours
- Glazing of workpieces possible
- The raw material is available with a maximum size of 260 x 260 x 260mm
- Adapted, optimum infrastructure – attractive prices therefore possible
- Short communication routes provide clarity and efficiency
- Adapted manufacturing processes, own kilns, fast delivery times!
Ask us – we are happy to help you